The following position papers have been accepted for presentation at the workshop:
- Junia Anacleto and Sidney Fels. Virtual Proxemics: A Model for Data Control for Mobile and Wearable Technology Interactions.
- Joel Lanir and Tsvi Kuflik. Proxemic-Based Collocated Interactions at the Museum Environment .
- Hasan Shahid Ferdous, Frank Vetere, Hilary Davis Bernd Plodder, and Kenton O’Hara. Technologies At Mealtime: Collocated Interactions In The Family Home.
- Thomas Olsson, Pradthana Jarusriboonchai, Susanna Paasovaara, Jarno Ojala, Ekaterina Olshannikova, Aris Malapaschas, and Kaisa Väänänen. How to Evaluate the Social Effects and User Experience of Systems Enhancing Collocated Interactions?
- Joe Marshall, Conor Linehan, Paul Tennent, and Adrian Hazzard. Interpersonal Touch as a Game Interaction Method.
- Edward Jenkins, Ian Johnson, and John Vines. Ambit: Investigating the Social Interactions around a Distributed Consultation System.
- Tao Dong and Ellen Isaacs. Lessons from Prototyping and Evaluating Cross-Device Interactions in a Social Setting.
- Hui-Shyong Yeo and Aaron Quigley. Sensing and Sensibility: In the Wild Proxemic Interaction.
- Joel Fischer. From Proximity to Accountability: an EMCA View on Proxemics in HCI.
We ask that participants read all accepted submissions ahead of the workshop to help ground the discussion.